ItsMods

Full Version: kPro - ProMod by Koil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm releasing a version of my ProMod to the public that I made for a Ladder I play on in Australia, Mate! I'm awaiting on confirmation on Eekhoorn about using(what i believe is his) a thing or two of his from cmmod, although it seems stagnant, Ill wait for that confirmation and fix up a thing or two.

I feel this is the best promod available at the moment, very few bugs, its been tested by some of the best players in black ops, it has alot of gun balancing & has the normal GFX dvars to increase stability while keeping the mod looking good if you can handle it, I am looking for people to help out and move this further in the future as well as help alter this mod for other ladders I'll be pushing for.

Steam: Crymorefanz
Email: stupidmoronidiot[at]hotmail.com

Main Guns

Galil

Decreased sparatic recoil, its more circle like instead of one directional.
Decreased clip size to 30.

Commando

Decreased damage slightly.
Slightly increased fire rate.

Spectre

Increased ADS recoil slightly.
Reduced fire rate slightly.

MP5k

Mosin

Ported Over from single player.
1 Shot neck / head / upper chest.
This should be considered a sniper & limited to one l9 or mosin per team.
Slower ADS speeds.

L9A61

Slightly increased hipfire accuracy.
Lowered lerp effects.
Increased zoom in speed slightly.
Lowered out of breathe bouncing to normal sway motion.
This should be considered a sniper & limited to one l9 or mosin per team.

Flash Bangs

Reduced Radius
Flash bangs are 180 degree directional, meaning you basically get 0 flash time if you face away in time.
Flash bangs reduced to one maximum.
Damage removed completely.
Flashes can no longer tag over walls.
Still does direct impact damage.

Willy Petes

No stun from initial explosion.
All damage effects removed.
No longer tags because of the above.
Still does direct impact damage.

Grenades

Radius damage reduced by roughly 10%.
No longer cookable
Can no longer be picked up after being thrown.

All Other Guns

Knife - Lung removed and radius lowered.
LMGS / SHOTGUNS - banned, all secondaries but pistols are also banned. (They get insta removed)
All snipers bar bolt actions are banned.
Aug/Famas are also banned.
Also.. ONLY FRAG & Flash Or SMOKE Allowed.

The rest are standard for and you can choose them from in game menu or the custom menu..

Camos

All guns can be either gold or black, this mode hasnt been tested much, though works well enough for now.

Menu

Normal class menu can be used, like in XK mod, all banned guns(from my ladder) will be replaced, this also replaces guns with my customized guns for balance.
Custom Menu(As seen in video) - You can purchase any item for 12 seconds after spawn, you can only carry the normal maximum weapons though.

Game Play Changes.

Movement speed slightly increased.
Mass Dvar changes(to many to list) for FPS stability.
No wall bang tags
Wall bang flesh sounds introduced.
Bomb sound changed for easier defuse fakes to add more "skill" to that part of the game.
Strat Time introduced - roughly around 7 seconds at the moment.
Menu introduced, this is brought up while alive by pressing X (or your equipement slot button), you will only get given the items if you do this with in 12 seconds of spawning.
Smokes work in water
FOV increased to 90
FPS locked at 125 each round
Ammo clips via custom menu increased by 1 for majority of guns.
Ambient sounds removed.

THANKS TO:

Xerok - Player Counter / Removal Of Bomb On Planting.

Eekhoorn - Strat Timer?? Not sure if he wrote that or just used it from another script. Thanks anyways.

IAegle - Menu Help

Jariz - The Background <3 It... haha.

People @ CyberGamer.com.au - The Ladder I play on and got advice from the best players in BO cod!

AND OF COURSE, THE BEST FOR LAST..

Itsmods.com - I got a fair bit of help from alot of you & will in the future, I have posted your site on numerous other websites because I know its quality, I've been modding 2-3 weeks at most and have learned so much from you guys, majority just reading old posts etc or nagging IAegle in PM's Tongue, thanks alot.
looks nice Wink still wondering though why most mod designers force some graphical settings?
Not many things are forced, just a few things like lighting and what not, you can still turn your graphics up to the max and have decent quality looking game play... as you can see, mine isnt even maxed out and looks nice.

In comp gaming, people love stable FPS, it helps with rego etc, so yeah, people will take solid FPS over graphics any time... as long as its not a mess.
(07-11-2011, 13:18)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Not many things are forced, just a few things like lighting and what not, you can still turn your graphics up to the max and have decent quality looking game play... as you can see, mine isnt even maxed out and looks nice.

In comp gaming, people love stable FPS, it helps with rego etc, so yeah, people will take solid FPS over graphics any time... as long as its not a mess.

ah then can i ask whats forced in ures? cause i hate the forced graphics outside the original map (for example the mountains u get in summit) and the sky color Tongue
Most of that is my actual MP config, not the actual game, though i will probably post that for DL to.
(07-11-2011, 13:37)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Most of that is my actual MP config, not the actual game, though i will probably post that for DL to.

Ah thought it was recorded with a default cfg my bad Big Grin
Nah, and most of your CFG commands will work in this mod, just a few are locked in.
How did you change the sound files?
I didn't, check your PM.
being playing on your server, aussies ftw Smile looks promising love the menu i personally rather it over the mouse over from cmmod, keep it up Smile
Pages: 1 2