ItsMods

Full Version: [Approved] Builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pressing melee places an empty carepackage where you are aiming.
Maybe limit the amount of care packages at one time to 3-5 to prevent abuse?

(o mai gawd, first post, don't kill me)

Ninja edit: the command line "/give mp_dog_bite" seems to give a strange looking weapon, maybe do something with that too?
(07-09-2011, 11:23)Techno753 Wrote: [ -> ]Pressing melee places an empty carepackage where you are aiming.

Ninja edit: the command line "/give mp_dog_bite" seems to give a strange looking weapon, maybe do something with that too?

wrong section for request, here only relase and if you look trough this section or with help from "search button" you can find a ready to use mod from Master131.
(07-09-2011, 12:45)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 11:23)Techno753 Wrote: [ -> ]Pressing melee places an empty carepackage where you are aiming.

wrong section for request, here only relase and if you look trough this section or with help from "search button" you can find a ready to use mod from Master131.

This isn't a request for a mod, it's a suggestion for a roll in the Roll the Dice mod.
(07-09-2011, 12:45)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]

You just went full retard.

I'll try out the roll, thanks!