ItsMods

Full Version: Some sites is copying mods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, on some russian sites i saw Black ops(mw2 etc) mods, on those sites mods released with no credits given, or like some leechers(Original created by <original modder>, they doing as Mod created by <fake creator>), i tried to post message about copying, and i was banned......
Sites: mw2.net.ru | etc sites
I found more of them. Just mail the hoster of the site about it and if they will not delete it... the site will be suspended.
They are just 12 y/o like me, have you ever talked to them on steam? those shits ask me how to search on google or what "Call of Duty Black Ops - Mod Tools" means, they can't understand ANYTHING, I have experience with mw2.net.ru players and I wish I never had.
contacted ukoz support about mw2.net.ru
google chrome translation server is always crashing when i try to browse through the other site.

gonna do that later
I think they do the same on customcod.***
ya ive seenit on custom cod like they copied rtd for black ops and a few others
(07-06-2011, 21:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I think they do the same on customcod.***

CostumCod ther are only good mapsers/Modders and that site is few years old.. You cant say they copy it cuz they not im registred ther and i post my mod ther and here and whats problem? if few guys do same? A half of this users here are registred on Costumcod... Costumcod is thebest site for modding/mapping/scripting... and idk whers problem if guys dont know protect his files to do (fast file) thats his problem..
(07-08-2011, 17:31)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 21:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I think they do the same on customcod.***

CostumCod ther are only good mapsers/Modders and that site is few years old.. You cant say they copy it cuz they not im registred ther and i post my mod ther and here and whats problem? if few guys do same?

w8, aren't you the guy that used my oldschool pickups in a dead ops mod without asking/credits?
(07-08-2011, 17:35)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 17:31)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]

CostumCod ther are only good mapsers/Modders and that site is few years old.. You cant say they copy it cuz they not im registred ther and i post my mod ther and here and whats problem? if few guys do same?

w8, aren't you the guy that used my oldschool pickups in a dead ops mod without asking/credits?

i was just test it and i never made it (realse).... project faild and why would i ask if thers was posted in tutorial or wher..
Once saw a customcod topic with stripped credits.
Pages: 1 2 3