ItsMods

Full Version: At least one has to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who is it going to be?
No one *cough*4fun*cough*
VOTED FOR NUMBER1 AND 4FUN

Because I can't vote for number1, he's like a son of mine.
Why would anyone have to go?
4fun, is the spammer we all know... and number one is the annoying dude we all know... :p
They're both a part of itsmods (even though i'd rather not want them posting random shit everytime)

(Just for the record, I voted xD)
4funplayin has to be here forever, imagine this section without him, he should be moderator of this section, Nyan Cat
(07-06-2011, 09:20)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]4funplayin has to be here forever, imagine this section without him, he should be moderator of this section, Nyan Cat

Indeed, this section would've been dead without him.
wow every day when i logon i need to check all new posts/threads/pms and stuff. these threads are rly stealing my time BUT as long as they both stay in spam (if they spam) then i dont care. they belong to itsmods, it would be boring without them. better to have a few spammers instead of raging/flaming/scamming kids
(07-06-2011, 09:59)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]wow every day when i logon i need to check all new posts/threads/pms and stuff. these threads are rly stealing my time BUT as long as they both stay in spam (if they spam) then i dont care. they belong to itsmods, it would be boring without them. better to have a few spammers instead of raging/flaming/scamming kids

I know which other website your thinking about B1 Big Grin
but dont feel safe, perhaps nova has a different opinion and is going to kick you all outta space
(07-06-2011, 10:32)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]but dont feel safe, perhaps nova has a different opinion and is going to kick you all outta space

Mhm doh u are really evil @
Pages: 1 2