ItsMods

Full Version: How ya doin'? :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Justin, I go by Cyberwaste on the interwebs, and I play video games. Big Grin

Aside from me playing CoD4 through to Black Ops on the 360 and PC (I started on console... Hit me with a fish or something), I play Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, occasionally dabble in Guitar Hero, and go on the hunt for old games from Atari to the N64 as part of a series on Youtube.

There is something about modding in these modern games which I find real interesting, and almost essential in extending a game's life cycle, and after checking out Roll The Dice in MW2, I decided to come here and check things out. I look forward to contributing to this community in any way.

Oh yeah, I'm Australian too... Just thought you should know. XD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Aussies are taking overExclamation

Hi ^^
I love the way someone finally admits PC > console.
welcome, have fun and enjoy the site
glad to see more aussie's there was only a few of us not to long ago now there comeing out of the woodwork Big Grin
I can hit you with my holy mackerel if you want.
Welcome to Itsmods!
Hi, enjoy itsMods as long as you can't, we have all mods you can't have fun with. (for the idiots: it's a joke)

AND YOU ALL CALL ME A SPAMMER.
(07-05-2011, 12:34)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I love the way someone finally admits PC > console.

Noooooo, now Eekhoorn will come and declare his love for the Wii!

Welcome to the board!
(07-07-2011, 18:06)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2011, 12:34)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I love the way someone finally admits PC > console.

Noooooo, now Eekhoorn will come and declare his love for the Wii!

Welcome to the board!

Pages: 1 2