ItsMods

Full Version: How to add "protection" to your mod, when other people are joining?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Almost sounds dirty Tongue
Anyway, you know how roll the dice v2, does it so when you join the server you can't load the mod outside of the server unless you pay for it.
I was wondering how you can do that, its not that i want to charge for the mod, its that i just don't want other people to have it yet, it's in beta atm!
you add this blabla(_svr_)your.iwd and ppl will not dl mod. But in that iwd must only be scripts, no pictures or any other materials....
(07-04-2011, 07:02)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]you add this blabla(_svr_)your.iwd and ppl will not dl mod. But in that iwd must only be scripts, no pictures or any other materials....
I cannot tell if this is serious.
(07-04-2011, 07:03)clxyeah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 07:02)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]you add this blabla(_svr_)your.iwd and ppl will not dl mod. But in that iwd must only be scripts, no pictures or any other materials....
I cannot tell if this is serious.

it is serious
explain what i am meant to do then sorry?
(07-04-2011, 07:07)clxyeah Wrote: [ -> ]explain what i am meant to do then sorry?

Hm your modder or what? you know what is .iwd And tell me wich files you got in that mod folder...
(07-04-2011, 07:19)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 07:07)clxyeah Wrote: [ -> ]explain what i am meant to do then sorry?

Hm your modder or what? you know what is .iwd And tell me wich files you got in that mod folder...
I have not made this mod using mod tools, but i still do have an iwd for my custom textures n stuffs?
put your scripts in a new iwd and rename it to mp_svr_mymod.iwd
(07-04-2011, 09:45)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]put your scripts in a new iwd and rename it to mp_svr_mymod.iwd
Won't people be able to rename it whatever.zip and unzip it?
(07-04-2011, 11:21)clxyeah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 09:45)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]put your scripts in a new iwd and rename it to mp_svr_mymod.iwd
Won't people be able to rename it whatever.zip and unzip it?

Jesus mate..
When you have SVR in the name of the iwd, IT WILL NOT BE DOWNLOADED.
Pages: 1 2