ItsMods

Full Version: syntax problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
black ops sais there is a syntax error somewhere but can't find it, not even with gscyntax checker.
Could anyone have a look in this file?
Activate developer mode. It will then give you the line with the error in it.
(07-02-2011, 14:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Activate developer mode. It will then give you the line with the error in it.

But how? If I use the modtools with "Developer" and "logfile" checked and then run the game tru the modtools.. it doesn't work =.=

I also can't type /developer 1 because its says "unknown command: developer"
(07-02-2011, 14:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Activate developer mode. It will then give you the line with the error in it.

i did, is sais its in line 495, but i can't see whats wrong there.
(07-02-2011, 14:03)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

But how? If I use the modtools with "Developer" and "logfile" checked and then run the game tru the modtools.. it doesn't work =.=

I also can't type /developer 1 because its says "unknown command: developer"
Same, what was the point of the launch settings in the mod tools if they do nothing? It creates BlackOpsMP.exe process which shows up in the little box for about 1 second and then dissappears.
/logfile 1 also activates detailed logging in console
seta developer "1" in mods / game config_mp = win