ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Mod Throwable Limbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, what I have done is I have taken the tomahawk weapon file (hatchet_mp) copied it, and changed a few things such as speed they are thrown at, and what the model looks like, what I am trying to do, is instead of throwing a tomahawk, I want him to throw a Limb ( c_brt_fullahead_soldier_body_g_rarmspawn ). Will just changing the model work or will it not because the model is not rigged? or Am I doing something wrong.

And then to give it to zombies Im using this code.

So once I have done all that compiled the FF the mod will run, but when I do /give limb_mp (im impatient) it says it cannot find it.

I have in my iwd the file for the weapon set up like

That is how I set it up when creating custom weapons for World at War (Just changing damage and muzzleflash not the model) and it worked on that so I might be doing the bad thing by assuming that is how it is also set up on blackops.

I do, hope someone is able to help me so that I can add this, because then the zombies will have less trouble killing campers sitting up at the top of the ladder in maps such as array and firing range.

EDITED OUT CODE TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM LEACHING

Thanks,
JustinPk
[Image: limb.jpg]

Do you know how to import sp weapons to mp?
(06-30-2011, 13:54)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: limb.jpg]

This is such a win.
rofl I have a feeling this will be an epic zmod
(06-30-2011, 13:54)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: limb.jpg]

that looks cool, I really hope I can add them too.

I tried following the tutorial in the modding tutorial section, but I couldn't get it to work.
do you have steam or xfire, or something you could talk to me on to walk me through adding it properly?
Steam id: umutcan30
ignore this thread, just got it to work, was missing something in my script.

Thanks for the idea of looking at importing from sp, I noticed I had missed a part.
That looks epic. Would be cool if you can throw your own hand (as a zombie).
(06-30-2011, 23:56)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]That looks epic. Would be cool if you can throw your own hand (as a zombie).

Zombie can grow hands in my mod Wink
Instantly...
got them to work, just working on making them not unlimited and for humans to not heal after being hit. Then im gonna work on creating a new image so that when It kills it doesn't how a tomahawk

Anyone have an idea on what i would need to change to make it not unlimited
Right now it spawns with 3 and doesn't go down.
Pages: 1 2