ItsMods

Full Version: PTK zombie mod class changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was working on the PTK mod and was able to get it to the point to where you can select your own guns at start up, instead of allowing the game to give you the certain weapons. The problem is that I can't actually click the class, clicking one of your classes does absolutely nothing. If anyone familiar with the PTK zombie invasion mod knows how to allow class selection give me the heads up thanks.
update: whenever i click on a class console gives me an error saying
warning: ui_animate - menu "hud_spectator" does not contain an item named "cycle next"
First of all, how come your calling it a ''zombie'' mod while it clearly has nothing to do with zombies?
I'd recommend you to go edit a zombiemod instead of ruin a existing non-zombie mod that's quite popular.
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Prot...dness.html
sorry I didn't reference that specific mod to prevent confusion.
(06-30-2011, 07:51)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, how come your calling it a ''zombie'' mod while it clearly has nothing to do with zombies?
I'd recommend you to go edit a zombiemod instead of ruin a existing non-zombie mod that's quite popular.

after 3 weeks you didnt realized that there is a zombie version. wow
and i think that people can edit everything they want right? normal PTK is pretty boring
I'm pretty sure he thought I was making an entirely new mod, because he has the first post on the pTk zombie mod. Anyone able to help?
HI

Nice mod to play

Some question if anyone could assist me maybe
Can u change the settings to have the Zombie king be selected in the beginning or let it randomly change the zombie king as i found not many ppl like being the zombie

In regards to the walls, how can i move the walls to diff parts on the map,

Please advise on the script changes i can make to do the changes please