ItsMods

Full Version: Error while building mod - filesize > 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get a custom model into black ops and when I try to build the mod I get to the line where it would read the weapon file (i think) and I get an error box (very small) that says filesize > 0 in the title and in the body it just says assert. Any idea why I would get this error? Thanks.
Think it has something to do with the model files, when I click on the model in asset viewer I get the same error.
(06-28-2011, 23:31)thre3pi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get a custom model into black ops and when I try to build the mod I get to the line where it would read the weapon file (i think) and I get an error box (very small) that says filesize > 0 in the title and in the body it just says assert. Any idea why I would get this error? Thanks.
Think it has something to do with the model files, when I click on the model in asset viewer I get the same error.

happened to me try redoing all the weapon stuff to add it to the game (like precache etc well you know)
the file that is erroring, you either didnt switch to MP or didnt press F10 to compile it over in asset manager..
The file is a new entry for kar98k, I basically copied the mosin file except for the xmodels and I made sure target folder was set to mp. I compiled it and put an entry for it in zone source as shown below:

(weapon,mp\kar98k_mp)

I'm getting new error now, same box tho and happens right at the kar98k_mp file:

g_streamPosSave + len <= g_streamPosStart + STREAM_SIZE
Did you press 'convert' in the launcher first?
yeah, same error. :/