ItsMods

Full Version: Custom Ingame Create-a-Class .menu file's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I need some help understanding how a class menu would would
i've started looking into it and i get the basics but i need help

im not sure if i would have to make ScriptMenuResponse's for Every class
then a new menu for them, then ScriptMenuResponse's for each gun's leading into
a new .menu for the sidearms and menuresponse's for all of them , Lethal's and tactical's would be auto given so no need to pick them but man that sounds like alot of work and im sure it can be done easier in any case i just need to see an example and i could teach myself any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Just make 1 menu and put drop down menus in it or something.
Thanks man that could work but how would u do a drop down menu ,i spose i looking to replace changeclass_opfor and changeclass_marines with that but need an example to get me bye
you can try to see some cod5 mods for idea or create new one with custom class creator in private match then copy and mod it
But many patch f*** up the game, before was possible force gold camo in all owned class ( private match only) after loading simple saved file with only 1 class with gold camo by \map mp_nuked and change class in game, now the game crash....
like this
[Image: A71115D3DF85ACDFF227C7261CCF7F9160B53305]

im getting there , like i know how to do the menu responces but it the first bit i'm stuck on
(06-29-2011, 11:00)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]like this
[Image: A71115D3DF85ACDFF227C7261CCF7F9160B53305]

im getting there , like i know how to do the menu responces but it the first bit i'm stuck on

This is just epic .. Is this really in CMMOD already? If it is, Nicely done Met!
yea, its from Met screenies
its not the the released CMMOD but its in there, MET is so epic i hope he let's me use this for aussie gameing ladder promod im working on even if my menu has differnt need's i love the way it's done