ItsMods

Full Version: RC Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Super early preview.

All players control RC vehicles -- right now only a helicopter or tank. (RCXD seems under powered compared to these two, so leaving it out)

Going to support FFA and TDM.
Maybe objective gametypes later down the road like CTF, but I need to fix spawning issues with this (some spawn points are too close to walls and vehicle might get stuck, or if too many players vehicles spawn into each other).

Still needs lot of balancing too.

Original idea by Jose "Organik", doing all the game and UI scripting myself.

[Image: 2011062600001s.th.jpg] [Image: 2011062600002k.th.jpg]
that looks really cool Cool
looking great Big Grin
actually looks like fun
This made my day.

Some suggestions:
1. You should take a map with a large open field outside the map and let people spawn there.
2. You should give everyone an RC verhicle and when someone reaches for example killstreak 5 he gets an better RC verhicle. With this suggestion you can even start with an RC XD.
3. Video?
This is really cul! Did you take the Dead ops vehicles?

And about Surteks suggestion don't make it outside the map Smile
looks nice
(06-27-2011, 09:52)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]This is really cul! Did you take the Dead ops vehicles?

What I was trying to suggest is that the verhicle's are maybe a little too big was black ops maps. I haven't played it yet though.
Really good mod, shame we never had a chance to use stuff from zombies...
(06-27-2011, 09:55)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2011, 09:52)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]This is really cul! Did you take the Dead ops vehicles?

What I was trying to suggest is that the verhicle's are maybe a little too big was black ops maps. I haven't played it yet though.

I think these are the Dead Ops vehicles which are not very big at all Smile
Pages: 1 2 3