ItsMods

Full Version: Ray Gun mod 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description:
======================================================================
Mod Title : RayGunMod
Mod ShortName : RGM
Mod Version : 1.0
Author : KIll3r_Tadej
Steam : Kill3r_Tadej
Info :Fun Ray gun mod. Ray gun works same as in Singleplayer.
Game : Call of Duty :Black ops Multiplayer
Construction Time : Few days
Known Bugs : None

[Image: 115383493-4.jpg]
[Image: 115383449-4.jpg]
[Image: 115383395-4.jpg]

Video:
[Image: 494fdc-4.jpg]

If anyone still think i stold mod, he needs better look my xfire profile, videos and pictures on what i was working on... And stop range on me!
hm...this is...simple Smile
but fun i guess Big Grin
(06-26-2011, 20:46)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]hm...this is...simple Smile
but fun i guess Big Grin

Yeh simple but hard to add anoying soundsTongue
Simple mod but I think for a lot of people it saves time!
@Tadej:All i have to say is get a life. Stop copying my ideas + removed from steam contacts. Have a good life.
@Others: He stole my idea. I even sent him my files. So is it possible to delete this thread? Smile
nice mod, could you explain to me how you were able to get sounds to work? I'm having a hell of time getting mosin sounds to work :/. Thanks.
(06-26-2011, 21:42)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]@Tadej:All i have to say is get a life. Stop copying my ideas + removed from steam contacts. Have a good life.
@Others: He stole my idea. I even sent him my files. So is it possible to delete this thread? Smile

I think that you arent the only one who has made this and thought of this, Confused
(06-26-2011, 22:20)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2011, 21:42)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]@Tadej:All i have to say is get a life. Stop copying my ideas + removed from steam contacts. Have a good life.

I think that you arent the only one who has made this and thought of this, Confused

Yeah but he used my files.
(06-26-2011, 22:20)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2011, 22:20)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but he used my files.

Ohh you used Treyarchs files!
These files don't belong to any of you guys, they are made by Treyarch.
1. I didnt stold any your files
2.You asked me if i do Ray gun mod (give mod reguest) and i was say meybe i will do it.
3.You asked me how to fix this eror fireRumble\defaultweapon_fire (Hard to fix. Smile )
4.How can i stold mod if i do it before you?
5.BTW i was got this idea from Cod waw Ray gun mod.. Thats like 2 years ago.
6.IDK what do you want you 15 years old kid..
7. Like iAegle say you used Treyarch files and i was not stold any your files like ray gun weapon files and iwds..
8.Meybe you was get mad when i wasnt convert youd .dds file in .iwd? (Then how can you do mod if you dont know do that?)
9. I used Sound Tutorial for Sounds (Thanks the guy who post it.)
10.GTF dont know how can i stold files if i was do mod before you... (Copy and past scripts from other guys.. And then say to guys i was stold it...)
11. I was get thsi mod worked 3 days ago...
12.UNderstand!?
Pages: 1 2 3