ItsMods

Full Version: Removing Class Selection Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen in a couple mods where they force weapons and right after selecting a side you spawn. I figured out how to force weapons but I'm not sure how to bypass the class loadout screen. Anyone know how to go about doing that?

Secondly, is there any tutorials on creating custom menus floating around, for example if I wanted to make a menu for weapon selections, I've seen this in cmmod but haven't been able to find it anywhere else.

Thanks for the help.
setDvar("scr_disable_cac", 0);

setting it to 1 enables it again.
(06-26-2011, 06:25)koil Wrote: [ -> ]setDvar("scr_disable_cac", 0);

setting it to 1 enables it again.

I love you Tongue
thanks!
This doesn't seem to be working for me the way I had hoped. How is this supposed to work? I would like it so when a person joins the server, they choose a team and then they spawn with forced weapons, totally skipping the choose a class menu.

Also, as I asked before, anyone know of some information on how to go about creating a custom menu?
if you put

setDvar("scr_disable_cac", 1);

In the on init thread, it should disable class selection instantly, then for a custom menu, well, you will have to work that out and make me one! I think 1 is disabled, not 0 like my previous post sort of points at.