ItsMods

Full Version: 2 questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm rather new to modding and I can't seem to find the difference between setDvar and setClientDvar. I assume setDvar would be to just set the Dvar locally and setClientDvar would be to set the Dvar for all clients in the server, although I'm not completely sure.

One more thing is that the only complete DVAR dump I can find is from November, and I know that many commands have been changed/added. I've searched pastebin and can only seem to find lists that have ~400 dvars. Does anyone happen to have an up to date list of DVAR's with their default vaules as I'm looking to force some cheat related commands to their default values.
(06-24-2011, 23:52)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm rather new to modding and I can't seem to find the difference between setDvar and setClientDvar. I assume setDvar would be to just set the Dvar locally and setClientDvar would be to set the Dvar for all clients in the server, although I'm not completely sure.

Nope, reverse. And only counts for some.
Thanks for the quick replies, glad I got that sorted out.
(06-25-2011, 00:03)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a good Dvar list

http://www.gamerconfig.eu/commands/call-...black-ops/

dvar list was also posted months ago here