ItsMods

Full Version: Problems hosting mods ATM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i had mods working last night on my server, today when i do it though they dont seem to download and it just runs normal? anyone else having this problem?
Yep they aint running for me either. Its just normal play for me..
i been fucking around with them for like an hour or two, FUCK i hate treyarch/gayservers.

:X
I got the Hide and seek mod running on our gameserver Big Grin
yah, it was working fine, but if you tried changing mods while they were doing upgrades... ur servers fucked :X
fs hander issue seems fixed now xD
The HnS mod is a piece of crap. You must remove basically half of the models due to them going under the map. then the people can't move after three mods. And then the juggernaut mod doesn't work.

Im unable to get the mods like promod or xKmod to work Sad
:c i still cant set up my mods, fucking fail :X
Yea im haveing the same issue i have one seerver loaded with a mod and its running fine "full" and i did the same on our 2'nd server but it load's into a normal game Confused
"We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience. It looks like there might be an issue with the custom file transfers to the server at the moment due to the recent game update. Our admins have been notified and the issue will be corrected as soon as possible. We will notify you of any updates in the situation.

Jake Bauer
"Spyder"
http://www.gameservers.com "

Pages: 1 2