ItsMods

Full Version: Juggernaut & Hide and seek mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So some people are having trouble with compiling mods, so I decided to release these 2 mods made by treyarch. (They are already included in the mod tools)

Hf

[edit: can't attach them or soemthing?]
They're already included in the Modtools, right ?
No idea why someone would need this since it is already included in the mod tools but meh.

/attachment approved.
(06-23-2011, 15:51)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]They're already included in the Modtools, right ?

Yes they are, but some people might not want to download the whole modtools, and some might have problems compiling the mods. (ME :$)
(06-23-2011, 15:54)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]No idea why someone would need this since it is already included in the mod tools but meh.

/attachment approved.

It's not compiled in the mod tools so it will not show up in the choose gametype menu and the localization will not show up.

And as I already said some people have trouble compiling the mod so here it is...
1. Click "Build Mod"
2. ???
3. PROFIT?!

Pre-requisites: RTFM
Thanks, useful for the noobs (like me).
(06-23-2011, 23:14)SuperNovaTR Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, useful for the noobs (like me).

Nice name
(06-23-2011, 18:04)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]1. Click "Build Mod"
2. ???
3. PROFIT?!

Pre-requisites: RTFM

...it's too hard for some people..
(06-24-2011, 00:04)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2011, 23:14)SuperNovaTR Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, useful for the noobs (like me).

Nice name

I actually saw this guy in eekhoorn's lobby and said the same Smile
Pages: 1 2