ItsMods

Full Version: Realistic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Could you do a realistic mod as we had on COD4 openwarfare mod
without hitmarker
without sight marker,
without perks,
without indications of who is alive /dead,
with claymores

A menu to create class as in promod

I'm ready to help you.

My steam : tifolyonnais

Two words: Modification tools.
well all of that can be done without mod tools ,most of it quite easy the menu would be the hardist part
what do you mean with sight marker?

no hitmarkers? Open _damage.gsc and search for "feedback" and delete the whole line. save it, done!

no perks? setDvar( "scr_disable_perks", 1 ); done!

no dead statusicon? search in files > "dead" > remove every self.statusicon = "dead" > done!

with claymores? Create a Class > Equipment? whatever tab its under > Claymore > done!
I was planning to make a Super-realism mod after I finished RTD v2 with stuff like; a shot to the hand -> drop your weapon - unable to fire. a shot to the other -> unable to melee. a shot to the foot -> go into prone, walk slower. a shot to the other -> go into prone, unable to stand up / crouch. a shot to the neck/head -> dead. no killstreaks, no crosshair, no hitmarkers, no perks.
shit like that. i hope noone starts on it before i do though, that would be wasted potential
(06-21-2011, 12:06)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I was planning to make a Super-realism mod after I finished RTD v2

Your youtube channel of choice izzzzz ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/zwei2mann!!!

Its the best fucking mod ever made for cod5, even tho cod5 sucks with this mod it doesnt Smile
I can't wait your mod Smile