ItsMods

Full Version: ItsModsCraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Testserver online on ItsMods.com

It's legit uncracked without any plugins, this is a test on how the performance is.
You gonna put up Bukkit later?
McMMO Is a great mod BTW
brb moving executables to a different user to prevent my server from getting sploited via MC.

Got a problem with Bukkit. I am unable to mine stuff... Even though I made myself an admin in the server, all changes to the map are ignored.
grr ISP problems.....
BloopBloop has left the server Big Grin

BloopBloop has Internet Connection problems (Skype).
Also server now runs CraftBukkit and I built a shitty house at the spawn!
Tell me if you need any help with the plugins and such, I used to run a very active MC server c: (with a lot of plugins)

EDIT: I'm on the server, I can't build a thing, I'm guessing it's because I don't have the permission for it. But there's no lags whatsoever.

[Image: 1123292973.3633jpg]

And yeah, the house is shitty. I can't even enter because I'm apparently too weak to open a f*cking door. (Nah, it's just that I have no permission to do that :>)
K, wil come on later
im new and i was wondering if u hav any black ops mods
Brb setting up a half hourly auto backup and then trying to remove the build restriction somehow.
Hmmm, someone was able to edit my map?!

Could also be a creeper, but...
(06-21-2011, 10:42)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Brb setting up a half hourly auto backup and then trying to remove the build restriction somehow.
Hmmm, someone was able to edit my map?!

Could also be a creeper, but...

Creeper :>
Pages: 1 2 3