ItsMods

Full Version: BLOPS Proradar Compass callouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day

here is blackops ProRadar if you know what your doing with iwd's skip ahead,,,,, to use in your mod's download the rar inside will be a file named z_mp_yourmodname.iwd Rename this file to the name of your mod IE if in my blackops folder i had mods>mp_pistolmod and i wanted to add this to that mod i would put the z_mp_yourmodname.iwd in the mp_pistolmod folder then rename it z_mp_pistolmod.iwd

This is not working for ranked servers yet im yet to fix that so you can only use this in mods atm due to a crc error with one file a had to use another files crc so i need to fix that or lose array Sad
if your not sure how to load mods read this
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Load...-1-09.html

Credits to Doh! for the mad idea and to ACE for never doing it for me thus makeing me want to do it more , i really do hope someone with more photoshop skills could come along and redo this to make it alot nicer"i'd be happy to help" however this is pritty good i spent hours on it so im going to release it enjoy xD

screen shot's
[Image: xD.jpg]
[Image: 2011-06-19_00002.jpg]
[Image: 2011-06-19_00003.jpg]
[Image: WORKING.jpg]

[attachment=635]
really really nice hector. well done

edit: attachment fix is on the way, asap
Good job :3
Really good idea, I think they should make this in MW3.
Instead of those coordinates that nobody really uses
we can upload again , its up xD
gj!

is this a mod or just a file for the main folder
Good job, Big Grin

You should change the post title to TROLLPS Proradar Compass Callouts
(06-19-2011, 16:32)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]gj!

is this a mod or just a file for the main folder

I think you can place the iwd in your main folder and it'll work. aslong as it starts with "z_"

You could use it in a mod aswell
This should go in custom textures
oh yes, my fault -moved
Pages: 1 2