ItsMods

Full Version: How to make somebody melee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example when somebody tries to shoot, it makes them melee instead.

PHP Code:
while(!self AttackButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
self makepersonmelee <---- what goes here 

Also how would I be able to make it so if a person tries to switch weapon, nothing happens eg.

PHP Code:
while(!self secondaryOffhandButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
self donothing (don't try to switch weapon) <---- what goes here 

Thanks if you can help.
You can't do AI on a player - which means you can't make him melee/jump.

For the no weapon switching though:
self DisableWeaponCycling();
self EnableWeaponCycling();
Thanks for the no weapon switch, however I have seen a cod4 mod where if you try to shoot, it makes you knife instead, so there must be a way! I have to look for it >Big Grin
Cod4 is different from black ops.
(06-16-2011, 20:26)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Cod4 is different from black ops.

:S

(06-16-2011, 19:31)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the no weapon switch, however I have seen a cod4 mod where if you try to shoot, it makes you knife instead, so there must be a way! I have to look for it >Big Grin

its possible with all other cod games, only black ops blocks it
(06-16-2011, 20:38)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 19:31)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the no weapon switch, however I have seen a cod4 mod where if you try to shoot, it makes you knife instead, so there must be a way! I have to look for it >Big Grin

Damnit =/ Since I can't make somebody melee when they try to shoot, is there anyway to disable shooting? Or so that if they shoot nothing happens? (I still want them to be holding their gun).
(06-17-2011, 11:29)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 20:38)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]

Damnit =/ Since I can't make somebody melee when they try to shoot, is there anyway to disable shooting? Or so that if they shoot nothing happens? (I still want them to be holding their gun).

Set their ammo and stock to 0