ItsMods

Full Version: I want a mod with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want a mod with QuickScope.

For people from Holland: "Ik ga op reis en ik neem mee"-style. No idea what this game is called in English. And no, it's not about memorizing but creating a lubricious mod.

(Basically you copy my sentence and add another feature and post it to create a super retarded mod that Ivankec will copypaste together)
I want a mod with QuickScope and Ponies.

Lol I want a mod with QuickScope and justin bieber player skin's xD
I want a game, when you fight with your penises
(06-16-2011, 05:20)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]I want a game, when you fight with your penises

0_0

[Image: Internet-wtf.jpg]
(06-16-2011, 05:20)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]I want a game, when you fight with your penises

then everybody would die immediately
(06-16-2011, 07:48)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea, the maps are too small for my penis.

Ontopic: I want a mod with weapon cycle.
I want a mod with Quickscope, Ponies, Justin Beibers skins, where you fight with your penises, with weapon cycle and where you can ride llamas.

For those who didn't get it: you have to take the previous person sentence and add your own customization, and it goes on and on, so Ivankec can put it together.
(06-16-2011, 07:48)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]

It takes 10 years for AIDS to develop, and you can't die from getting it up the ass unless it's so hard it comes up through your mouth.
So in 10 years that mod would become a success if people leave the game by then!
i wanna quickscope mod where if you shot somebody he becames JBieber riding llama with no penis Big Grin
lol
I mean Jbieber has no penis. not llama Big Grin Big Grin
(06-15-2011, 23:42)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I want a mod with QuickScope.

For people from Holland: "Ik ga op reis en ik neem mee"-style. No idea what this game is called in English. And no, it's not about memorizing but creating a lubricious mod.

(Basically you copy my sentence and add another feature and post it to create a super retarded mod that Ivankec will copypaste together)

google translate said that "Ik ga op reis en ik neem mee" is africaanc language o_O
Pages: 1 2