ItsMods

Full Version: Level mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Create a mod with another level system. [Not custom, only resets your rank in the mod]
please Shy
Is it possible to save to and load from files as a sort of data storage?
I think possible
I tried but I couldn't get it to work. In cod4 I used setstat() and getstat() to write to players mpdata (save) file. But obviously this is not possible in black ops since the stats are server side.
(06-14-2011, 15:46)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I tried but I couldn't get it to work. In cod4 I used setstat() and getstat() to write to players mpdata (save) file. But obviously this is not possible in black ops since the stats are server side.

That would be abusable as well.
I don't understand how to use it.
openfile() requires to be in /# #/ signs which require to have /developer_script 1 to be ran
and I don't know if that's possible in black ops?

@azu
the whole cod4 ranking system uses setstat() that writes to a clientside file lol
(06-14-2011, 17:52)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]openfile() requires to be in /# #/ signs which require to have /developer_script 1 to be ran
and I don't know if that's possible in black ops?

@azu
the whole cod4 ranking system uses setstat() that writes to a clientside file lol

jep i have sv or something els developer to 1 and developer_script to 1

so i t could be possible