ItsMods

Full Version: Issues running mods...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having issues running the mods i have downloaded. Ive looked through all the setup helps and what not and still can not get them to run. Ive downloaded and put the mods in my steam/steamapps/common/callofdutyblackops/mods folder. When i start the game and click on the mods, it has all the mods in there that i downloaded. I then click on the mod to load it, screen goes black and comes back with yellow text on top saying that the mod is loaded. I then click on private match and change the gametype according to the mods description and then click start match. I see the map loading and in the middle the text Mod: and the mod i selected. Once the game starts, it just starts a regular game of Search and Destroy without any effect of the mods. Now did i do something wrong or is there something wrong with my game.....please help.
(06-10-2011, 17:50)ImAnArmyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Im having issues running the mods i have downloaded. Ive looked through all the setup helps and what not and still can not get them to run. Ive downloaded and put the mods in my steam/steamapps/common/callofdutyblackops/mods folder. When i start the game and click on the mods, it has all the mods in there that i downloaded. I then click on the mod to load it, screen goes black and comes back with yellow text on top saying that the mod is loaded. I then click on private match and change the gametype according to the mods description and then click start match. I see the map loading and in the middle the text Mod: and the mod i selected. Once the game starts, it just starts a regular game of Search and Destroy without any effect of the mods. Now did i do something wrong or is there something wrong with my game.....please help.

Make sure you didn't choose a mod that you got from another person hosting a mod. In other words, make sure you chose one that you downloaded and put into the folders by yourself.