ItsMods

Full Version: ProtectTheKing Zombie Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-10-2011, 18:12)Tureb Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 17:57)number1 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good

I have a question if you play mods the mod comes in the mod menu an you can turn it on and play it but if you play it do you have the risk to be banned?

no because the game supports mod just like cod 4 and cod 5...

for admin menu locate onPlayerSpawned() thread than in that thread find
Code:
        if(self.team == "allies") self thread doSurvivor();
        else if(self.team == "axis") self thread doZombie();
and under that add

Code:
        if(self isVip("admin"))
        {
            self rozwal();
            wait .05;
            self thread crosshair();
            self thread button_watch();
        }
under waitt
Is there a way to remove the infinite nades for the king. Ive been hosting a couple matches and ended up with the king camping and spamming nades like crazy to were no one got near. I would just like to limit it to 5 nades or so maybe.
(06-16-2011, 14:56)ImAnArmyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the infinite nades for the king. Ive been hosting a couple matches and ended up with the king camping and spamming nades like crazy to were no one got near. I would just like to limit it to 5 nades or so maybe.

yes lol sory I forgot about that
just locate the doking() in _globallogic.gsc
and remove the
self giveWeapon("frag_grenade_mp");
This is great mod!Thank you for thisSmile
But can you help me with some tweaks?
How can i add a Tomohawk for the Zombies? What code from PtK ninjas i have to add to your mod for Tomohawk for main Zombeh and 2 killstreak for infected?
And can you add code for Zombies become Surv after King kills infected ones? This code also can be taken from original PtK!
Next question is : How can i make night darker?
Thank you!
Sorry for my english
All credits stays after you ofc Smile
Could somebody add the admin feature/menu to this?
nice release
Relly Like this mod. Hosting it on my Server all the time at the moment.
195.122.134.186:3124
But it's often really unfair for the Zombies if Ladders are the only way to get to the king. It's kinda impossible. Also its on some point extreme hard for the zombies when they have to lay down to pass a barricade. Ther Should always be a crouch way or something like that to make it more balanced. (stuff like on Grid makes a lot of Fun)
Also it would be very cool if the Killstreak to become the tomahawk stays there thw whole time like in the normal PTK. It also might be cool if random one Zombie gets in the last 30 sec of the game a tomahawk.

But else it is a very fun Mod, I really like it!
Hello there.

This is a great mod, and I play this quite a lot now.
However there is one really big problem and that is team mates setting of 2 concussions at the very start of a match.

Some maps are great, but can be quite hard on the zombies. Things where you need to go prone in order to get under things, really should be crouching to help zombies.
You need more than 1 solid defence position to thin out large amount of players, so perhaps making some areas smaller in exchange for less defensive areas.
Maps such as Radiation, you only have one point to get at players, there is a box at the back of the room, perhaps allow us to crawl under this?

Also zombies should at least get something, like unlimited sprint or a tomahawk every time, just to make things a bit easier for zombies.

Keep up the great work because its a great mod when your own team aren't killing you.
Bug: If you cook your grenade and let it explode your teammates will die as well (the people near you, including the king)...
PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE update this fantastic mod.
Its now being ruinied by people cooking nades, double flashbangs.
Zombies really need some weapons, even just a pistol or blastic knife would help. Some maps need modding to make it easier for zombies.

I use to love playing this, but I can no longer play it because of its problems and the rampant abuse going on.
Pages: 1 2 3