ItsMods

Full Version: Convert JPG to IWI.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have one problem, because of bad internet and no photoshop on my pc I cannot convert JPG picture to IWI. Can you do it? PM me for link to JPG file.
(06-06-2011, 17:32)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I have one problem, because of bad internet and no photoshop on my pc I cannot convert JPG picture to IWI. Can you do it? PM me for link to JPG file.

Open the folder where it is, press alt, tools > folder options > view > you see a option called: hide extensions for known file types. You click on it and will see the extensions. Like instead op image1 you will see: image1.jpg.

After that, you just change the name of the file to image1.iwi for example.
lol are you kidding?
i think this will not work >_> what for are there a lot of converters if i just can change it myself in matter of second?

P.S. i already have extensions turned on and see everything like FILE.jpg for example.
Lol, Surtek that won't work.
First thing is you need a dds plugin for photoshop... Then you need iwitodds program and ddstoiwi program..

1. install the plugin for photoshop..
2. Find the image you want to use
3. use the iwitodds to convert the image to .dds
4. Open with photoshop, modify and save as .dds
5. Use the ddstoiwi to convert it back to .iwi
6. File will have .iwi_out.iwi now rename file removing the .iwi_out put it in the original folder and you are good to go

venom, thx for advice, but can you read?
Quote:I have one problem, because of bad internet and no photoshop on my pc I cannot convert JPG picture to IWI. Can you do it? PM me for link to JPG file.
(06-06-2011, 18:15)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]First thing is you need a dds plugin for photoshop... Then you need iwitodds program and ddstoiwi program..

1. install the plugin for photoshop..
2. Find the image you want to use
3. use the iwitodds to convert the image to .dds
4. Open with photoshop, modify and save as .dds
5. Use the ddstoiwi to convert it back to .iwi
6. File will have .iwi_out.iwi now rename file removing the .iwi_out put it in the original folder and you are good to go

Well, I did all of them to change the bacground image and I also applied the Crcfixer however, game still kept giving me errors in start up. I guess the problem is my new .iwi file is not at the same size as the old .iwi files.

damn zerO_oNe knows howtodo this but he has no time...
2nd and last time..Sleepy
thank you mate
(06-06-2011, 18:50)ZerO_oNe Wrote: [ -> ]2nd and last time..Sleepy

sorry, dont use it please...
i know this is stupid but i want it only for me)) or then put me to credits if you use it. just because picture is veeeery good as for me, much more than original menu. Sad
Pages: 1 2