ItsMods

Full Version: How to use custom wepaon files in a mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah i just want to ask how to load a customized weapon. I'll take the weapon file from iw_00.iwd/weapons. I edit it but how to use it in my Mod? tried with ffCompiler but it dont work. It would be epic if i can use this Files Smile You can change everything it that files.

knife_mp for example
Code:
WEAPONFILE\displayName\\playerDamage\35\weaponType\melee\weaponClass\melee\inventoryType\melee\gunModel\viewmodel_knife\worldModel\weapon_parabolic_knife\handModel\viewhands_usmc\sprintDurationScale\0\idleAnim\viewmodel_vorkuta_empty_hands\meleeAnim\viewmodel_M4m203_knife_melee_1\meleeChargeAnim\viewmodel_M4m203_knife_melee_2\adsUpAnim\\adsDownAnim\\meleeSwipeSound\wpn_melee_whoosh_npc\meleeSwipeSoundPlayer\wpn_melee_whoosh_plr\meleeHitSound\wpn_melee_knife_hit_body\meleeMissSound\wpn_melee_hit_other\meleeTime\0.8\meleeChargeTime\1.16\meleeDelay\0.08\meleeChargeDelay\0.1\meleeChargeRange\128\meleeDamage\35\standMoveF\0\standMoveR\1\standMoveU\-1.5\standRotP\0\standRotY\0\standRotR\0\standMoveMinSpeed\110\standRotMinSpeed\110\posMoveRate\4\posRotRate\5\sprintOfsF\0\sprintOfsR\0\sprintOfsU\0\sprintRotP\0\sprintRotY\0\sprintRotR\0\sprintBobH\1\sprintBobV\1\sprintScale\1\dtpOfsF\0\dtpOfsR\0\dtpOfsU\0\dtpRotP\0\dtpRotY\0\dtpRotR\0\dtpBobH\1\dtpBobV\1\dtpScale\1\mantleRotP\0\mantleRotY\0\mantleRotR\0\slideOfsF\0\slideOfsR\0\slideOfsU\0\slideRotP\0\slideRotY\0\slideRotR\0\duckedSprintOfsF\-3\duckedSprintOfsR\-5\duckedSprintOfsU\-5\duckedSprintRotP\0\duckedSprintRotY\0\duckedSprintRotR\0\duckedSprintBobH\1\duckedSprintBobV\1\duckedSprintScale\1\duckedMoveF\0\duckedMoveR\1\duckedMoveU\-1.5\duckedRotP\0\duckedRotY\0\duckedRotR\0\duckedOfsF\-2\duckedOfsR\2\duckedOfsU\-0.2\duckedMoveMinSpeed\60\duckedRotMinSpeed\60\proneMoveF\0\proneMoveR\1\proneMoveU\-1.5\proneRotP\0\proneRotY\0\proneRotR\0\proneOfsF\-6\proneOfsR\3.5\proneOfsU\0.8\posProneMoveRate\10\posProneRotRate\10\proneMoveMinSpeed\0\proneRotMinSpeed\0\strafeMoveF\0\strafeMoveR\0\strafeMoveU\0\strafeRotP\0\strafeRotY\0\strafeRotR\0\hipIdleAmount\80\adsIdleAmount\25\hipIdleSpeed\1\adsIdleSpeed\1\idleCrouchFactor\0.5\idleProneFactor\0.15\hideTags\\notetrackSoundMap\\bayonet\0\meleeImpactRumble\defaultweapon_melee\parentWeaponName\knife
you can't change these....i don't know why they just don't work
(06-06-2011, 01:42)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]you can't change these....i don't know why they just don't work

really? no way to change these? there have to be a way... -.-
In mw2 they needed to be compiled in .ff files. That's probably also the case in black ops. So again, we'll just have to wait till the mod tools are released
(06-06-2011, 06:22)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]In mw2 they needed to be compiled in .ff files. That's probably also the case in black ops. So again, we'll just have to wait till the mod tools are released

I tried it with ffCompiler, but it dont work. can you tell me the structure whre the files have to be?

(06-06-2011, 06:22)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it with ffCompiler, but it dont work. can you tell me the structure whre the files have to be?
yea im haveing trubble aswell can someone please tell us the file structure xD
Noone? SadSadSadSad
/pushy
moar push
more salad
Pages: 1 2