ItsMods

Full Version: help Error during initialization:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i keep getting this message Error during initialization:
Failed to validate c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\main\localized_English_bajs_iw_14.iwd
and i cant play sp or mp please help im board
have you tried defragment cache files by right clicking the game and hitting properties
then going to local files?
(06-05-2011, 02:31)blackout612 Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried defragment cache files by right clicking the game and hitting properties

thanks removed invalid files but when i go to play it it now says could not load image 'zombie_coast'
(06-05-2011, 02:59)shocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2011, 02:31)blackout612 Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried defragment cache files by right clicking the game and hitting properties

thanks removed invalid files but when i go to play it it now says could not load image 'zombie_coast'

odd do you not have the newest update for black ops or something?
(06-05-2011, 03:03)blackout612 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2011, 02:59)shocks Wrote: [ -> ]

odd do you not have the newest update for black ops or something?

yea it worked fine untill i updated it. acually i was playing it and then it crash and auto updated
i did the defrag again and it works now thank u i owe u 1