ItsMods

Full Version: ffCompiler - make your own black ops/mw2 fastfiles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FFCompiler.png]

Hey guys, here's a program I've been working on for a while now. It can compile rawfiles into a .ff for either the pc or xbox version of Modern Warfare 2 (other games coming in future updates). Currently it only compiles ff files, in the future it will be able to open them as well.

Features:
  • Compile ff files for mw2, black ops(pc only) and cod 4
  • Save your own .ffp files - saves the list of rawfiles you have
  • Syntax highlighting for .gsc and .cfg
  • Colours & date can easily be inserted into rawfiles
  • Gsc files can be uncompressed, which means ffviewer can't read them
  • You can choose the internal name of the ff file, doesn't need to replace patch_mp.ff
  • Treeview list allows you to easily display and find any rawfiles
  • Compiles single player fastfiles as well as multiplayer
  • Can now compile .str files (see: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/49...fcompiler/)

If you have any requests for features to add, or find any bugs, or wish to donate you can contact me at "the_kangaroo[at]hotmail.co.uk". Here's some pic's.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/3LLMLU0CBR

[Image: 3de2bd3d0ca635c6aef6f0857f27e00d.png]
[Image: a22e6f35e3d5a8d7e977005ab6e18cd9.png]
[Image: 7bd65e15fc6ca30608f34bd729de1123.png]
[Image: b2af272939e8e717487ca83d6068bb69.png]
[Image: d2149a0c0306b26c7195b884693dae3d.png]
[Image: 2cd8db9640028351ea4527d6610902c1.png]
[Image: ac62374ed5237df75f38d1aac7cde1fd.png]
Fucking Amazing
omgosh, lost. never expected something like this...
Amazing work, do the localized strings work on mw2 for everyone? (they should coz otherwise its useless)
Someone said you can compile weapon files with this, is this true? Because I can't get it to work.
(06-04-2011, 19:10)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Someone said you can compile weapon files with this, is this true? Because I can't get it to work.

No, vehicle files you can as long as they're not compressed.
amazing work. Saved a lot of time for me.

mw2 .ff's looks funny - no any LZSS/Huffman (deflate, as I remember) algorithm inside. I thought i've got encryption key from mw2 .exe file so we can compiled our own .ff files.

But anyway - it's a good job

P.S: and I think we need a more detailed tutorial. Does it compiled correctly weapons, FX's, materials, ui/ui_mp (menus) or only gsc files ?
(06-04-2011, 19:39)Gagarin Wrote: [ -> ]amazing work. Saved a lot of time for me.

mw2 .ff's looks funny - no any LZSS/Huffman (deflate, as I remember) algorithm inside. I thought i've got encryption key from mw2 .exe file so we can compiled our own .ff files.

P.S: and I think we need a more detailed tutorial. Does it compiled correctly weapons, FX's, materials, ui/ui_mp (menus) or only gsc files ?

It only compiles .ff files I think, but you can edit pretty much every text file with it
(06-04-2011, 19:39)Gagarin Wrote: [ -> ]amazing work. Saved a lot of time for me.

rawfiles only, mw2 has no encryption :S.
can i change the default controls with a .ff? (put default_controls.cfg in there)
Pages: 1 2