ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie X mod from World at War?>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to have the zombie x mod from world at war and make it into black ops?

I thought it was better than zomie mods such as killingdyl from mw2

Its basically the same however last player get a ray gun and there's the random box from zombies. It also seemeed alot funner and balanced (Not too hard for zombies to get kills etc) Im pretty sure they get things like suicide. PLease take a look at it =D

mod tools must come out first + radiant
you don't need radiant for a mod lol
It looks very good, we should try.
I am sure somebody likes this idea.
(06-02-2011, 16:46)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]you don't need radiant for a mod lol
i meant radiant for the Kwai map Tongue
can someone teach me how host this mod? any console commands? please tell me Smile
(06-18-2011, 14:27)pavlos.pap Wrote: [ -> ]can someone teach me how host this mod? any console commands? please tell me Smile

LOL this was just an idea for making new mod. For hosting mod use Search! and type in "How to host mods with mod support".
that was actually a good bump imo, the mod looks fun. Someone should really make it :>
(06-18-2011, 14:39)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2011, 14:27)pavlos.pap Wrote: [ -> ]can someone teach me how host this mod? any console commands? please tell me Smile

LOL this was just an idea for making new mod. For hosting mod use Search! and type in "How to host mods with mod support".

ok thank you sir..... (thanks added)
Pages: 1 2