ItsMods

Full Version: how to make this md working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
i have downloaded a gungame mod from these forums, but it does not work, how i want it to. When u kill one, u actually get the kill counted, but the weapon does not change. It only changes, when u die. So i want to know how to change the code, that it gives the new loadout when u actually kill someone. I think it has to do with the function:

checkForLoadout().

I attached the file. Any clues?

EDIT: had to put it into a .zip, as i am not allowed to upload a .gsc
(06-02-2011, 14:36)BlackHawkLex Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
i have downloaded a gungame mod from these forums, but it does not work, how i want it to. When u kill one, u actually get the kill counted, but the weapon does not change. It only changes, when u die. So i want to know how to change the code, that it gives the new loadout when u actually kill someone. I think it has to do with the function:

checkForLoadout().

Why does nobody help me ?
Could you post a link where you downloaded it?
(06-02-2011, 18:39)BlackHawkLex Wrote: [ -> ]

checkForLoadout().

Because you post here instead of on the mod's thread
(06-02-2011, 19:02)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 18:39)BlackHawkLex Wrote: [ -> ]

checkForLoadout().

Because you post here instead of on the mod's thread
Ty anyway, i fixed it.