ItsMods

Full Version: Sounds/Animations/ANYTHING!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We all probably know the idea I had for this mod called PTK.

AS you all know Met PL Created it, and now, with modtools coming out, it's time to get it perfect, with custom sounds & images, models etc.

So ANYONE that has ideas for songs, backgrounds in the mainmenu, or models, images just anything, post it in this thread & maybe we use it Smile

My first thing:
<-- song for background music in mainmenu
lol what's the name of the background music file? and do you have to make the file sizes match and shit like with textures?
Filesizes and CRC do not need to match
Aight. Does anyone know the main menu soundfile name? Or a way to open the .wav files in the .iwd's properly. When I try, it results in a 0:00 or 0:01 file with no sound.
(05-30-2011, 13:32)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Aight. Does anyone know the main menu soundfile name? Or a way to open the .wav files in the .iwd's properly. When I try, it results in a 0:00 or 0:01 file with no sound.

yea the header for th files are alittle off, download the tool i posted at the bottom it will convert them for you "thiking it will be much easyer with modtools"

just drag the iwd in to the exe and it will make a sounds folder with the files in it and they can now be played , im pritty sure thats how it works it was a while ago i found that and caint remember where it was i found it "google-fu for one"but yea xD

edit : and i do remember seening the menu sound file "well i listend to them all" i'll go find it
main menu song:
Code:
iw_19.iwd/sound/mus/mp/frontend/mus_mp_frontend_lp_l.wav

what happened when editing:

-custom file, no sound
-custom file, CRC fix, no sound

-nazi zombie song copied over to this, it would play the main song first then after about 1-2 mintues it would play the nazi zombies song and repeat.
Also after going ingame and leaving no sound played in the main menu after.

we need the header for the wave files to use our own >.>
Obviously a golden crown. Some custom waypoints like instead of "Defend" you can use "King".
I tried converting a mp3 of this:

using this guide: http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php...stom_Sound

Outside the game, with Winamp, the song plays fine.
But ingame, instead of the neat X-Ray Dog music, it was loud noise. Started out with a 'bzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzz' and then 'KLSKDLADZLSDZKSDLSZKDLSZKDLZSKDLSRZRIZKDKDLSZK'
Mod tools tommorow, so I wont worry about custom soundalias'es...

But for the songs, besides from x ray dog, check out: Two steps from hell, Mark Petrie, Steve Jablonsky, Hans Zimmer and Immediate Music.

They make the best songs in that style ;p
(05-30-2011, 21:14)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Mod tools tommorow, so I wont worry about custom soundalias'es...

But for the songs, besides from x ray dog, check out: Two steps from hell, Mark Petrie, Steve Jablonsky, Hans Zimmer and Immediate Music.

They make the best songs in that style ;p

Are they without DMCA / Copyright?
Pages: 1 2 3