ItsMods

Full Version: Modloader problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed ItsLoader and the mods correctly,but when i open the Loader,then open black ops,it'll launch,but instead of the red thing or the menu,it acts as if there is no modloader at all.Sometimes it'll crash when im launching after i waited for the DLL to load.Help!
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Play...9#pid17299

official mod support by trollarc active, please follow the steps in the video to host a mod
Thanks.I feel like such an idiot now.
you are welcome, enjoy your stay.
(05-28-2011, 18:30)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]you are welcome, enjoy your stay.

Also....How do i make a mod work on my server that i have loaded from mods menu?
(05-28-2011, 23:07)austin413 Wrote: [ -> ]

Also....How do i make a mod work on my server that i have loaded from mods menu?

What isn't working?
(05-28-2011, 23:17)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2011, 23:07)austin413 Wrote: [ -> ]

What isn't working?

i launch the mod,go to private match,click start,join a team,class,etc. but it launches like a regular TDM game or whatever mode.
repeat the steps and follow the description and/or the tutorial videos. do exactly whats shown and it will work
Does the white writing 'mod: modname' show when loading the map ?
(05-29-2011, 10:15)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Does the white writing 'mod: modname' show when loading the map ?

Yes,but it just doesnt show options or anything custom.