ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
noclip doesn't work on ascention or call of the dead. all other cheats work fine,
(06-04-2011, 17:15)lol213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2011, 10:57)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2011, 13:28)lol213 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked now for a lot of time, but recently the Trainer doesn't reset when I am starting it., means the cheats are still active for some reason. Because of that only the Moneycheat and the Namecheat are working. I tried to download the trainier again, but still the same. If I am trying to create a new Config, nothing happens. What should I do?

try this:
Quote:Try delete the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.

I already tried this. But nothing happens. I delete the config, open a new zombie game, pause the game und run the exe. (It asks me to open a new Zombie Game etc.) I klick on OK but then nothing happens. It doesn't load anything but the trainier is still working in the Background. I tried to wait some time, but still nothing happens.

Sry, but isn't there any other thing I could try?
Craig, please, make a version with little boxes to tick for laptop players Big Grin
(06-07-2011, 01:56)mud Wrote: [ -> ]noclip doesn't work on ascention or call of the dead. all other cheats work fine,
new patch just came and now they aren't working, i have the v3.3.1 i think its called they just patched it

(06-07-2011, 01:56)mud Wrote: [ -> ]noclip doesn't work on ascention or call of the dead. all other cheats work fine,

All work fine this is the best ever trainig for me, follow tutorial inside zip, dont use craigconf and delete it , go to solo match pause the game for new config, restart trainer and you are ready to go.........

Even flying zombies work, no gravity the most funny function.....

Thank craig87
GREAT job, everything works for me except the hide gun sometimes , but its still awesome. by the way nice touch with the time feature i love slo mo diving. XD
Big Grin
i got a question can u do this online? when ur host?
(06-16-2011, 03:07)ipwnyou12 Wrote: [ -> ]i got a question can u do this online? when ur host?

yes
@diigboy: i love slo mo diving.

Have you try to change setting in game speed? I like instead speed to get fast hardenes zombie wave

@ipwnyou12: can u do this online?

Is fun only online for me, to use i sugest before start lobby download something heavy and open many urls in your browser to get bad connection, if connection_suck = he is host, otherwise only norecoil work
It works in Multiplayer as long as you are the host for the zombie game. To force host you can throttle your connection manually with Netlimiter 3 With this program you can set that black ops dont use more than 1kb/s in download and upload. This makes you unconnectable, and you become host by default...Then you just unthrottle your connection and people connects to you =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4