ItsMods

Full Version: playlist error, maybe a new patch coming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since today i got many people saying the get this error when trying to join my lobbys: The host hasn't got the newest playlist yet, i saw on forums this also happened to people in the past (so it doens't matter i'm banned Big Grin). But the strange thing is other people still could join, so i don't know whats happening.
I think Infinity Ward is going to release a new patch, i hope it will be fixed soon.
yea, that message pop-ups sometimes after match.
'there is a playlist update available. it will be downloaded now'
the annoying thing, is if you get to a lobby with noobs, lobby stops existing and you cant still play with them.. Smile

@azu
you get on lobby with low level players/noobs and have fun owning them. end of the match, summary, and playlist error.. no more pwning them
(05-10-2011, 20:30)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]the annoying thing, is if you get to a lobby with noobs, lobby stops existing and you cant still play with them.. Smile

what?
IW promised a MW2 update for PS3, eggsbox and PC 3 months ago. Not released yet...

EDIT: Update should fix hacking problem, somehow.