ItsMods

Full Version: Game with Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After ranking up over the Double XP Weekend and learning the ropes of the new Escalation maps, it's time again to test your skills against the developers themselves! Taking place on Wednesday, May 11th from 4-8 PM Eastern Time, Game with Developers gives you the chance to go head to head on Xbox LIVE with the team behind the epic Black Ops experience.

[Image: dlc2_screenshots_Hotel01_large.jpg]

To participate, click here and send off an invite or friend request to the listed gamertags. While youre there, be sure to pick up the Escalation Content Pack to challenge the developers in the new maps. Visit the forums to start discussing strategies, and be sure to follow Treyarch (@Treyarch) for the most up to date Black Ops info.
damned eggsbox
its so hard to get into one of those Dodgy
While you're at it, tell the developers to fix the game instead of playing it!
(05-11-2011, 10:57)Julio Wrote: [ -> ]While you're at it, tell the developers to fix the game instead of playing it!

Maybe they would realise what a piece of shit they made?
I think not, they should play with the PC and not with the Xbox and who says they do not cheating?
I start to look at 3dmax now, better then play "a piece of shit", anyone know if there is something like "packrat"or "PackBSP" to be used with BO?
why f'king linkbucks i dont need any more close-to-naked girls showing up on my screen...