ItsMods

Full Version: BOloader or Itsmodloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hei guys, just want to know how to load mods with these, i know how to load the CustomClassTool by Expert, by loading the mods name "_ExpertCC_1.5.gsc", so that works, but can i know how to load other mods? like "War" mod, "PTK", and other mods, which ".GSC" should i choose, im really confuse on these part. Confused
(05-03-2011, 12:20)williamadinata Wrote: [ -> ]Hei guys, just want to know how to load mods with these, i know how to load the CustomClassTool by Expert, by loading the mods name "_ExpertCC_1.5.gsc", so that works, but can i know how to load other mods? like "War" mod, "PTK", and other mods, which ".GSC" should i choose, im really confuse on these part. Confused

You cant play against anyone .. so whats to point of playing mods like that?
We cant use BOLoader to load "War"? thought we use BOloader the bots, then we choose the mods what we want to play, so i just dont know what ".gsc" should i choose in "War", "PTK" folders named ".GSC",
BOLoader is for the Skidrow version. It's the legitimate ItsMods.com Modloader but support for that is on teknogods.com

For legit, you can ask in our main thread.
ah okay, sorry for the skidrow !! SadSad, so i have an legit steam black ops , so do you know how to load bots and at the same time playing with some mods like PTK and War and other mods, what loader should i use... ? Sad
Choose combat training and load mod Nyan Cat
(05-04-2011, 05:53)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Choose combat training and load mod Nyan Cat

omg.. never think bout that.. i thought mods is only for private match.. sorry guys for these stupid question.. thanks for everyone that answered my question Smile