ItsMods

Full Version: mi friends cant join
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i dont have its modloader on mi friends can join but if i have modloader on
and have a mod on like rc-xd race mod. it says that its loading the map and thay dont connect to mi server why ??? Huh
(05-02-2011, 17:40)mikkel12 Wrote: [ -> ]when i dont have its modloader on mi friends can join but if i have modloader on
and have a mod on like rc-xd race mod. it says that its loading the map and thay dont connect to mi server why ??? Huh

coz modloader is fucked up by Treyarch.. wait for modtools.
there are a lot of comments on the itsmodsloader thread for answers like this, example: the last 10 comments.
3arc patched the possibilty to connect to other people when using the loader with patch 1.07

you can only play against bots or use it to test and create mods
ya that's true! but i'm waiting the new loader by few months! my group of friends are boring me because i can't invite ehm to the private match with mod.
everyone is pissed but its not fixable. we need to wait for the offcial mod support. but till then people can use the loader to create mods