ItsMods

Full Version: Bumper Cars Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Big Grin. It has 4 different cars(blue, yellow, red and green), you take one randomly at spawn, here was the turn of blue one, Smile. There is a bug, a floating head, does somebody know how to fix it???? self detachAll() doesnt work, it crashes the mod when a player joins.

omg yamato, where did you found this model...WTF
(04-17-2011, 19:07)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]omg yamato, where did you found this model...WTF

Tongue, one friend showed me a bit of HEX, and with hex you can take model name, Big Grin, but is not very accurate
Nice.
Very nice, you should put 4 cars or something for 4 players and make the box a litle bigger. Make a video about it = +1.
(04-18-2011, 08:10)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, you should put 4 cars or something for 4 players and make the box a litle bigger. Make a video about it = +1.

I have 4 bumper cars models of different colours, Tongue, Ill do box bigger, I will put more things on the box like the clown head(Tongue, have the model), a ferris wheel, some ufo lamps and maybe ponys, Big Grin
Nice job you make me want to play mw2 again LOL
Woot mw2 preview section is now called yamato's private forum Tongue look at who made all the threads...
(04-19-2011, 01:33)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]Woot mw2 preview section is now called yamato's private forum Tongue look at who made all the threads...

True that
(04-19-2011, 01:33)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]Woot mw2 preview section is now called yamato's private forum Tongue look at who made all the threads...

He is the new killingdyl with a slight difference: he releases, killingdyl not. Angel