ItsMods

Full Version: Blackops Proradar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i would really like to see This for blackops, as someone who scrim's alot i think this is just what we need , i had a look at doing it my self but i dont think i could make it look very good " it would be crapy text over the top of the curent compass Sad if i did" what do you guys think is it worth it ??
yeah why not, try it
You can find some map minimap pictures in the official Black Ops Guide book thingy which you can probably download with a torrent.. use google Smile
On the wiki there are HD map overviews (maybe those are even in the ff files)
yea i found the compass file's in IW_01 and like i said i could edit them but i would do a shithouse job at it, thats why i put this in the Mod Requests lol , i would be more then happy to do the hex editing ,testing , puting together but im just shit at graphics xD
(04-08-2011, 01:03)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]yea i found the compass file's in IW_01 and like i said i could edit them but i would do a shithouse job at it, thats why i put this in the Mod Requests lol , i would be more then happy to do the hex editing ,testing , puting together but im just shit at graphics xD

Ay mate. Anyone contact you about doing the graphics portion of these? I'd be down to do them if I may. I'd send you the DDS's once I finish with them? PM? I just posted this here to publicize this. I'd like to take on this job. [I'd start this weekend though]
Big Grin sent pm look forward to working with you
postponed till VAC3 and more info on md5 file checks
and Error 503 Service Unavailable Varnish cache server errors all the f***King time grr what going on there most everytime i post
yep i get the 503 often too, dunno whats going on with the server.
and it should be enough to fix the crc to get the maps working on bo
yea what i mean is i would realy like to do this but what happens if VAC3 come's out and ban's 20 poeple because they had the proradar, just think it would be better to wait for VAC3 and see if it can still be done before doing hour's of work for a ban, unless you think there will be a way do this when VAC3 comes?
Pages: 1 2 3