ItsMods

Full Version: Reskin modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i see a lot of different mods but i usedto play resident evil 4 and there was a mod where u can change the model and skin of the gun and reload animations. Example u could take a pistol and replace it with the magnm from halo3 .

So do u think it would be possible to reskin the asp to look like the sig souar p226
(04-04-2011, 20:46)shocks Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i see a lot of different mods but i usedto play resident evil 4 and there was a mod where u can change the model and skin of the gun and reload animations. Example u could take a pistol and replace it with the magnm from halo3 .

So do u think it would be possible to reskin the asp to look like the sig souar p226

This is possible, but not yet because you need the Mod Tools for it which are not released yet (its probably gonna take over a month or 2 till they are released)
wat there is is something called milkshake 3d for making 3d models to reskin models
Can u use this insted of mod tools because i am a big time modder when it comes to reskin and remodeling mods
(04-04-2011, 22:04)shocks Wrote: [ -> ]wat there is is something called milkshake 3d for making 3d models to reskin models
Can u use this insted of mod tools because i am a big time modder when it comes to reskin and remodeling mods

nah you cant
You can change skins, but not the model for now. idk if textures became bannable.
No offence but do u even know wat or how to use milkshape 3d
You can make models in milkshape 3d...But the problem is how are you going to get them into the game? Thats what ull need the mod tools for.
(04-05-2011, 03:42)DarkSynergy Wrote: [ -> ]You can make models in milkshape 3d...But the problem is how are you going to get them into the game? Thats what ull need the mod tools for.

Well in residnt evil 4 there were 3 subfolders 1 obj wich is the model 2 sub wich is the info to examine the gun and 3 puzl wich is the textures if there r those subfloders u can do any thing and everything to black ops from the menu to the guns and i will be the one who will find those folders if they exist
you cant use custom models in bo without modding tools (we dont even know if the tools are able to use modded skins/models)
(04-05-2011, 20:50)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]you cant use custom models in bo without modding tools (we dont even know if the tools are able to use modded skins/models)

I understand that completley but if u extrat the iwi files u dont need the mod tools u could just replace them manuely. Because thats how it is in resident evil 4 exactly. So this is just a shortcut insted of waiting for the modtools u can just do this.
Pages: 1 2