ItsMods

Full Version: Trolol Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-03-2011, 18:38)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2011, 09:13)[pro] snipah Wrote: [ -> ]xDDDDDDD the message he got during that vid was me hahahaha lol!!!!!!Big Grin

Hahaha that's so funnyyyy XDXD oh boy oh boy

lol captain sarcasm
did we just do orgasam?
hey im trying to alter the _rank.gsc file a little bit, because i want it to be a regular private match, and not in combat training, how do i do it?

and yes, im a new guy lol...
(06-05-2011, 05:35)mixedgamer123 Wrote: [ -> ]hey im trying to alter the _rank.gsc file a little bit, because i want it to be a regular private match, and not in combat training, how do i do it?

and yes, im a new guy lol...

Enter private match instead of combat training..
mixedgamer123,

user "Ivankec" has been banned on this site for stealing mods.
He got angry and deleted all his mods' videos.
If you have any question at THIS mod I can't help you with anything. If you need help in making your mod, PM me or post your problem not here, but in "Modding problems" section.
Remove the setDvar("xblive_combattraining", 1) or whatever it was called Smile
azu,
ivankec added the code for ALWAYS CT even in private match there shall be bots. I will release this mod without bots in few minutes.
(06-05-2011, 10:38)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]azu,
ivankec added the code for ALWAYS CT even in private match there shall be bots. I will release this mod without bots in few minutes.

You cant release something that isn't yours
with credits to ivankec. why so eekhoorn released some mods that arent his but with credits to author?)
not release, just post lol
no offense but thats stupid to post all you would be doing is removing a dvar. so why post?
Pages: 1 2 3