ItsMods

Full Version: Help with mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure this is the right spot i just registerd about 5mins ago.

I would like to know how to activate Mods/GSC scripts on MW2 if someone could make a tutorial on how to do that, that would be awsome.

Also when coding a Mod in visual basic what visual basic would you use?

C#, C++ or Regular VB?

Big question.

Can someone make a tutorial how to make a Mod Window with for example check boxes to activate each mod that you want. For example i have my Seperate window that i opend made from Visual basics or somthing. And i want to activate a wallhack i would check the check box and it would turn on the wallhack.

If someone can make a tutorial with that in Visual basics that would be AWSOME

I am new to coding mods.
(04-03-2011, 01:15)Tazzy opz Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure this is the right spot i just registerd about 5mins ago.

I would like to know how to activate Mods/GSC scripts on MW2 if someone could make a tutorial on how to do that, that would be awsome.

Also when coding a Mod in visual basic what visual basic would you use?

C#, C++ or Regular VB?

Big question.

Can someone make a tutorial how to make a Mod Window with for example check boxes to activate each mod that you want. For example i have my Seperate window that i opend made from Visual basics or somthing. And i want to activate a wallhack i would check the check box and it would turn on the wallhack.

If someone can make a tutorial with that in Visual basics that would be AWSOME

I am new to coding mods.

first of all this is the black ops section not MW2 and second of all by modding do u mean zombie mod etc or hacks becasue to me it sounds like u mean wallhacks
For Steam mw2 use liberation, I think theres a function to change mods ingame. If you mean aIW, google hosting mods on alteriwnet. For hacks, download kidebr v2 ir external box esp, with esp you can play on secured servers. BTW. I played with you on aiw like 2 days ago ;P
(04-03-2011, 09:22)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]For Steam mw2 use liberation, I think theres a function to change mods ingame. If you mean aIW, google hosting mods on alteriwnet. For hacks, download kidebr v2 ir external box esp, with esp you can play on secured servers. BTW. I played with you on aiw like 2 days ago ;P

So download Liberation? and KidebrV2 ir external box esp?

And sweet lol Tongue