ItsMods

Full Version: [RE-OPENED] IDEAL series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, hello itsmods, i was unfortunately absent for long period of time cuz i was learning c++ in visual studio 2010. now i returned to black ops!!! maybe you are happy Rolleyes maybe not Dodgy but im going to continiue modding. and here is prewiew of GLOBAL mod pack. Im starting working on it tomorrow and gonna release at 14 of may. this is my birthday and i will give you a present. biiig and niiice present. box of IDEAL series.

MODS INCLUDED:
1.) IDEAL sniper
2.) IDEAL quickscope (btw iSnipe with some changes cuz i like its idea but not the whole mod)
3.) IDEAL stainless steel (mod, that includes tomahawk mod & knife mod & also some new features)
4.) IDEAL combat (idk yet, i gonna make something... upgrade normal game, like cmMOD. but not cmMOD Tongue)
5.) IDEAL zombie (no questions/commentaries)

-.) MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE but now i have no more IDEAL ideas Big GrinBig Grin

Yea, here it is. I hope when there will be release ill receive blue nikname of MODDER RolleyesBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Nice Smile
btw: how can u get a blue name ??
release more than 10 mods or smth like this, im not sure, ask admins, pro's... doh, eekhoorn, SuperNova...
isn't 1) and 2) practically the same?
(03-29-2011, 14:18)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]release more than 10 mods or smth like this, im not sure, ask admins, pro's... doh, eekhoorn, SuperNova...

Lol, but then Ivanec should be REALLY blue^^
ahaha +1 rep to yo! xDDDDD i was really laughing =DDD 1 time for this week xD
Quote:REALLY blue^^
xDDDD ahaha yea xD
he was blue..another story
lol rly he isnt blue now... lulz im opening new thread o_O this is really interesting