ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe try to use 2 different functions to place the trigger and the script model?
(03-25-2011, 22:24)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try to use 2 different functions to place the trigger and the script model?

and that for???? Huh

I want to make prizes like BO with random deaths, the code I posted works, but it gives the prize after 1 death, I can increase the number of deaths necesary just by adding more level waittill ( "death"), but I want to make that the number of deaths is random and not a normal deathstreak.
(03-26-2011, 08:15)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2011, 22:24)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try to use 2 different functions to place the trigger and the script model?

and that for???? Huh

I want to make prizes like BO with random deaths, the code I posted works, but it gives the prize after 1 death, I can increase the number of deaths necesary just by adding more level waittill ( "death"), but I want to make that the number of deaths is random and not a normal deathstreak.

You can close, I found a way, was very easy. Smile