ItsMods

Full Version: Help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need the latest version of Itsmodleader for Black Ops, the latest version. Please
(03-23-2011, 09:19)apache_mw2 Wrote: [ -> ]I need the latest version of Itsmodleader for Black Ops, the latest version. Please

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-ItsModsloader.html

next time use board searchDodgy
(03-23-2011, 09:19)apache_mw2 Wrote: [ -> ]I need the latest version of Itsmodleader for Black Ops, the latest version. Please

first of all we need to know the exact problem and details, also if you have the legit version of black ops.

if you dont have the legit version dont bother commenting
well, I have it but can not load the mods, did not understand where to place the folders.
I put here: Call of duty-black ops \ mods \ BestModEver \ Maps \ mp \ Mod.gsc
is that correct?
if not
Where?
(03-23-2011, 12:50)No One Wrote: [ -> ]

first of all we need to know the exact problem and details, also if you have the legit version of black ops.

if you dont have the legit version dont bother commenting
well, I have it but can not load the mods, did not understand where to place the folders.
I put here: Call of duty-black ops \ mods \ BestModEver \ Maps \ mp \ Mod.gsc
is that correct?
if not
Where?
well my mods folder looks like this Desktop\Blackops modding\mods\testrpg\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc
or
Desktop\Blackops modding\mods\testrpgIZM BETA BUILD 1\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc

then i would load my modloader from Desktop\Blackops modding
then open blackops and wait till i see itsmodloader in the botom corner then press insert to open mod menu up/down to pick mod and right arrowkey to load mod then start privite server with VAC OFF!!!!
(03-23-2011, 14:12)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]well my mods folder looks like this Desktop\Blackops modding\mods\testrpg\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc
or
Desktop\Blackops modding\mods\testrpgIZM BETA BUILD 1\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc

then open blackops and wait till i see itsmodloader in the botom corner then press insert to open mod menu up/down to pick mod and right arrowkey to load mod then start privite server with VAC OFF!!!!
Fine, but when writing for example "map mp_nuked" it says:
"You Must Be signed in the pc network to play online matches"
What patch or crack is needed for offline play?
(03-23-2011, 20:19)apache_mw2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2011, 14:12)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]well my mods folder looks like this Desktop\Blackops modding\mods\testrpg\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc
or

Fine, but when writing for example "map mp_nuked" it says:
"You Must Be signed in the pc network to play online matches"
What patch or crack is needed for offline play?

Do you have a cracked version of the game?
Buy the game.

/closed