ItsMods

Full Version: ingame admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a zombie game that has an ingame admin that u can chage people to infected so people dont go on and on about it saying they want me to force them to and being jerks is there a possible way that there is a in game admin for zombies o multi?
(03-19-2011, 21:44)[pro] snipah Wrote: [ -> ]is there a zombie game that has an ingame admin that u can chage people to infected so people dont go on and on about it saying they want me to force them to and being jerks is there a possible way that there is a in game admin for zombies o multi?

why dont you take a Zombie mod and look into the Admin Menu mods in the Release section? Just modify the menucode and put it in the mod
(03-19-2011, 22:05)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2011, 21:44)[pro] snipah Wrote: [ -> ]is there a zombie game that has an ingame admin that u can chage people to infected so people dont go on and on about it saying they want me to force them to and being jerks is there a possible way that there is a in game admin for zombies o multi?

why dont you take a Zombie mod and look into the Admin Menu mods in the Release section? Just modify the menucode and put it in the mod

whats your username so i can add u and we wil work that out
?