ItsMods

Full Version: Make 'em Fall v0.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-19-2011, 09:59)wezljkz Wrote: [ -> ]i cant see the pictures but i see the video its will be fun but when i chcked it on blackops its done to load the map then was some error i dont know something with connect or something and i tryed another mod's and they work ..

I sometimes get the connection error as well.. but when I try to load the map again it works fine
Nice.
Small update, added the Upgrade block.

The player who destroys the red carepackage (upgrade block) will recieve a random smg (excluding mp5k, scorpion and ak74u) and when someone destroys 2 upgrade blocks he gets Rapid Fire.
I saw this, and thought I'd never get credit. Guess I was wrong afterall.
I love you for redoing this. The one I created for MW2 was.. my first or second mod I belive, it really needed polishing.
nice release
hey ive been looking for a while now and cant find how u got the boxes to be damaged... i tried

block SetOwner( level );
block.angle = angle;
block.health = level.boxhealth;
block thread destroyBlock( 2 );
block SetCanDamage(true);

and didnt do anything so if you can tell me that would be cool
did you set the boxhealth ?
(09-22-2011, 08:47)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]did you set the boxhealth ?

yes i set the box health
Heyyyyy ima borrow.... i mean take.... i mean make my own version of this eventually with some fun stuff. Big Grin

P.S. No credits will be given... well depending on my mood at the time...
Very good idea ! It's possible to have a biggest area ? So we can play with more people !
Pages: 1 2 3