ItsMods

Full Version: se7en_ace's I'm On A Bus [Nuketown Texture Mod + Camo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This may not be everyone's cup of tea but, I made this bus skin not too long after I saw derpderp's [MPGH] dat bus skin.
In case anyone wanted it, here it is.
The moving truck was edited too. Also, I made a checker-ish camo that replaced the Flora woodland camo. The AUG provided great camo displaying surface but this pretty much works on all weapons. <They look great too

Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti Scan

[Image: shot0040.jpg]

[Image: shot0041.jpg]

[Image: shot0060.jpg]

[Image: shot0043.jpg]

[Image: shot0057.jpg]
That looks really good, Good Job
yh great skills you got keep it up
nice, you should release more
wow i like it
i put the filles in steamapps,common,blackops,main
but when i go ingame i dont have them
(03-20-2011, 14:24)kippenpoten Wrote: [ -> ]i put the filles in steamapps,common,blackops,main

Do you know how to install textures?
back up you iw_10.iwd and iw_11.iwd
open the appropriate .iwd in main (i.e. iw_11.iwd with winrar or pakscape)
replace the textures in the "images" folder and then rename your iwd as localized_english_modded_iw_11.iwd (or 10)
there you go. Please refer to the texture installing tutorial for more details: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Howt...tures.html

Please look around before asking. Most of the time there are tutorials in the subforums

(03-21-2011, 22:55)se7en_ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2011, 14:24)kippenpoten Wrote: [ -> ]i put the filles in steamapps,common,blackops,main

Do you know how to install textures?
back up you iw_10.iwd and iw_11.iwd
open the appropriate .iwd in main (i.e. iw_11.iwd with winrar or pakscape)
replace the textures in the "images" folder and then rename your iwd as localized_english_modded_iw_11.iwd (or 10)
there you go. Please refer to the texture installing tutorial for more details: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Howt...tures.html

Please look around before asking. Most of the time there are tutorials in the subforums

how do i make this texture work cause im having trouble can you help?
hello
how it's done for the Integration has a mod
if someone can tell me how to proceed
thank you
Pages: 1 2