ItsMods

Full Version: === 1 Problem and 1 question ===
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all guys!

I have 1 problem and 1 question for you.

Question: there is the possibility of a release (by someone) of the new maps for Black Ops?

Problem (IMPORTANT): when in game I use Tattical Innestion it doesn't works. When I use it, it disappears in the game... I place it and it disappear and doesn't works... (I use BoLoader0.7 and CoDBoCCTool_v1.53, if this helps you...)

Can someone help me??

Thanks all for the work!! Smile
(03-09-2011, 17:13)Il_Cencio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all guys!

Question: there is the possibility of a release (by someone) of the new maps for Black Ops?

Problem (IMPORTANT): when in game I use Tattical Innestion it doesn't works. When I use it, it disappears in the game... I place it and it disappear and doesn't works... (I use BoLoader0.7 and CoDBoCCTool_v1.53, if this helps you...)

Can someone help me??

You are using the Cracked version arent u..
We dont support that version, buy the game, Its worth it .. if treyarch ever releases modtools :p
(03-09-2011, 17:20)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2011, 17:13)Il_Cencio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all guys!

Can someone help me??

You are using the Cracked version arent u..
We dont support that version, buy the game, Its worth it .. if treyarch ever releases modtools :p

Oh sorry...
I not thought that I could not talk about it...
Sorry again...